CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recaps on few weeks off!

First of all, I'm very sorry for the long lost of me during the past few weeks over my own blog. Okay, I was really busy, fall sick, attending and hosting a million events (a million? more of exaggeration~), and another week full of auditing events. Phew! I never thought I could be this busy! I mean, with my current job. But well, I'm enjoying myself despite being tired most of the time. That's life, I guess.

Well, there's nothing much to tell. It's really has been a few busy weeks. I was planning to do reviews on two books I have finished and now I'm starting on a new book. I wish to read the novel first and then go into the war history.

You know, I've finished reading this good book written by a brilliant writer, Farish A. Noor only to learn that he is a liberal who once had said nasty things to our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. I hurts me just thinking about that. But then again, I enjoyed the historical tour he had given me in his book. And I'm getting the second volume. I don't want to be judgemental, but certainly I'm against what he said about the prophet. He has no rights to do so.

Well, I better be off now. I need to relax and stay off from laptop. Haha~ see you guys next week or later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment