CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Friday at the nearby Jetty

The last Friday was probably one of the memorable ones. =) On that particular Friday, my sister and her collegues went for lunch in one of a famous restaurant in Penang. While indulging in her lunch, she suddenly spotted a good-looking Firefly pilot also having lunch there with his overly-done-make-up stewardess. My sister told me the story while I was driving us back from Penang to Jitra. Along the way, I couldn't quite process if I were in her situation, what would I say to the handsome pilot? Now now, this is not about hitching a ride with him or hooking up, but seriously, to start a conversation. To be a friendly person I always am. But when it comes to the local guys, I think a lot before striking up a conversation with a total stranger. And stranger still, I did not find it hard if I were to start a conversation be it with guys or girls local or foreign, if we were in the same course or seminar, something of that sort. But if outside of all that, in the streets, in stores, in restaurants, I lost it totally.

Maybe I feel that when I'm having my "me-time", I just don't give a damn about anything else around me. Seriously. Most especially when I'm eating hahahah~ that's one of my favourite time besides sleeping. Back to my sister's story, well now, if I were to strike up a conversation with this pilot guy, what should I say? Hmm~ I'd say,"Hey, I see you're a Firefly pilot. Good Lord, what a coincidence! I happens to be a pilot too!" He would say,"Really? That's great! Which company you worked for?" I would then say, quite confidently,"Ohh~ you pilot Firefly yek, I pilot gak, pilot Feri Pulau Pinang! Kelas you, you bawak orang jer kan? I siap bawak keta, lori, moto, orang, sebut apa jer sumer I bawak! Nih you, stewardess, you serve aper atas flight? Takat air oren ngan muffin jer kan? I siap boleh serve nasi lemak lagi! You nak aper sumer ader. Kalau time I lalu kt laut tu, semua bot2 nelayan tu jgn cuba2 berani nk challenge. Kalau kapal besar pon tolong sket yer, parking kt sebelah tu. I have a schedule to catch. So, bila nk naik Feri I?"

So, what do you think? You think he'll like me for my honesty or what? Hehehehehehehehe ;-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment