CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aummmmmmmm!!!!

So, what about it then? I'm talking about Harimau Malaya, our football team, whom at the mo' is playing against Indonesia in Jakarta for the second leg of the finals in AFF Suzuki Cup 2010. Since we made it into the finals this year with impressive play, I must say that almost every single Malaysian is an avid fan of football. You don't believe me. Check out your fb now. Mine's flooded with goaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll scream just a few minutes ago when Malaysia scored. Not to mention all the gatherings @ mamak stalls with big screen, everyone's eyes fixed on it, plus the unusual serenity in front of my house tonight! Usually, thera are so many people wandering around, driving, and riding in front of our home but not tonight. Everybody's watching the game, the EPIC finale live on TV1. 

It's an epidemic, and boy it's a good one. Finally, I don't have to give lame excuses on my choice of favourite sports =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment