CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Writing Novels

I just looooveeee reading novels. My favourite genres ranging from romance, adventure, and thriller. You'll find loads of Julie Garwood's, JK Rowling's, and Dan Brown's at every corner of my house. And my ofice. And my bed (guilty as charged). It's an addiction, though my liking for romantic stories are going downhill in the fastest mode. However, other genres are hiking up, so I love novels just the same. So this get me into thinking, since I love it so much, why don't I wrote one? Yeah, why not? How hard can it be? Now, honestly, I don't know what to write. Yap. What genres, what kind of stories really appeal to me and would be catchy enough for others to read? I'm not looking to be the next Rowling, no no no. If I'm lucky enough, bingo! But not that kind of expectation. Definitely not.  The thing is, sometimes I am blooming with ideas, and some other times I am very much empty-headed.  The air-headedness strike me mostly when I'm sitting down, ready to write down ideas or something. The ideas always come at the wrong time, especially before sleeping. Click! That's it! I'll have small notebooks @ bedside, @ the office, in my pockets etc.  And I'll keep writing down any ideas that crossed my mind. Vamos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment