CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Saturday, September 29, 2012

MSc mode is over, hello work! *sigh*

Okay, so have this gazillion things in my head that I would like to say, I would like to share, I would like to write. But this is very much like me, once I open this page, my head goes blank. Why oh why? Duh... okie dokie, why don't I begin with my latest news? Well, I have recently graduated from my MSc programme in USM. Alhamdulillah! Jazakallahu khairan! Finally, I've made it. I couldn't be more happier with this but most importantly, I couldn't be more thankful. Alhamdulillah =) Here are some of the photos I took during the big day:-

My family and I, with my youngest sister, Ruhamaa' being our photographer =)

 My classmates and I, after the ceremony in Dewan Tuanku Syed Putra, USM

My classmates and I again, after the convocation ceremony with Sha's father (whom is the School of Pharmacy's dean)

So, now I'm back to work as usual. But it wasn't that smooth since I had a fever and am still in recovery mode. Insya Allah, I'll be back at work this Monday, so business is back! But to be honest, I love studying. I do. If that makes me a nerd, then that's who I am. I guess I can't help it. I just love attending classes, having chats in between the classes and during lunch breaks. Yeah2, of course getting assignments and tests and labs and exams are no fun, but that's a part of life being students now, isn't it? Not to mention, I'm lucky enought to have a very close friend whom I can share many thoughts on. Miza, I'm glad we're in the same class, mate! =) 

*sigh* to be honest, I have so many other things to share here but seriously I can't figure them out at the mo'. Thus, forgive me. Insya Allah will be posting more often from now on hehehe =) That's all for now. Adios!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too, love, me too, i'm a 'appy lad back theah to 'ave you *bad scouse attempted accent ;p*
-<3 miza

Isabelle Fahd said...

hehehehe =) thanks mate! My blog is my personal space, never attempt to make it public anyway (I meant, publicly accepted). What's ur blog anyway?

Post a Comment