CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Work: here or there?

Since yesterday, my work is up to my neck. People think my work is easy, well they're half right. It is easy because I just stayed in my office, open up this system and checked on the declaration made by importers. No outdoors means no overexposure of sunlight, no teamwork since it's on your own basis, you get the picture. The hard part? One have to consistently review the declarations, meaning checking on them continuously over the 8 hours; then we work on shift till 11 pm.; then there's weekend some more. But you know, I'm not complaining, in fact I'm grateful and thankful to Allah S.W.T for His blessings to me, giving me a job that I can happily do every single day. I'm grateful for my ever-understanding boss and colleagues, especially my partner, Mr. Sugumaran, for his support and sensitiveness of my needs and eveready to lend his help at any time. Plus, this office is very near to my house, and I do live comfortably. Therefore:-

ALHAMDULILLAH! =)

However, there's something I've been thinking of doing. Something that will cause disruption to whatever I hold at the mo'. But I get the hankering feeling that I need to do it. Here's a quote from one of my favourite lecturer in UTP:-


I pray to Allah to make my journey towards that an easy and successful one. This is still in my consideration, oh well~ I have to get back to work. My work that I love at the mo' =) cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment