CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WILKOMMEN!!!

Welcome fellas, to the threestooges blog. It's mine and mine alone, the name is just the first thing that pops up in my head whilst creating it. Enjoy your stay and please leave some constructive comments. Appreciate it! :-)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Attention seeker

This topic suddenly appeared in my head, originating from a conversation with a dear friend (you know who you are ;-)). What is an attention seeker? Well, the name speaks for itself. It's commonly given to those who loves attention no matter what. These folks I'm afraid, comes in various "packages". They can either be directly recognized or they possessed the skill of being subtle on their real intention, but still obvious to some watchful eyes (alike myself, at times). The real deal is easily spotted by being loud about his/herself most of the time. Check out your facebook, and you'll see what I mean. Statuses can be a great indicator in this matter. Or, when you have conversation, this fella will always try to tell that his/her story is bigger/juicier, you get the idea. The subtle ones are bit trickier to find, but truth prevail hahaha XD Their fb statuses may sound humble but to be honest, they will strike up others' curiousness, and thus flooding comments are expected, which is what they want. This is far sneakier than the obvious group, and if you ask my opinion, I always hated the subtle attention seekers. They're not really subtle, it's just that they appear like one, but in all likelihood they are laughing their arse out, looking at the number of comments they get from their so-called demure fb announcements. Bloody hell~ honestly! Truthfully, I don't like fake people in general, they hide their agenda, pretentious to the max. They are far worse opponents than direct people. At least we don't have to do a lot of guessing here now, aren't we? Pfftttttttttt~~~

So, how to deal with these attention seekers? Ignore them. But what if they are your own friends? I mean, you like them, yes, but there's this teeny weeny bit of annoyance everytime you saw their posts in fb or when you have a normal conversation over lunch or something. How do you deal with this situation? I will pretend to listen to them, and at the same time never register whatever they say in my head or in my heart. If they went aboard, I'll cut off by saying a better gossip even if it's just about Justin Bieber or something. I mean, really, at times you just felt like slapping this person, now don't you? Just shut it! You felt like screaming those words to them, but yeah you can't cuz unfortunately they're your mates. Telling them the truth will be a huge no-no cuz they will say you're jealous of them and thus ruin the whole friendship which in your opinion, is worth saving. I do have a case at the mo', one of my friend is acting up. Somehow, I view it like a humour haha XD

p/s: This morning I had this bloody annoying colleague, she came and checked out on my work (even my superior never do that!). And she asked me why I did not attend this sort of job attachment in one of the other offices, and I told her I had fever. You know what she said? "Asyik demam ja~~" I was furious, no doubt. I felt like knocking her off! I said,"ingat main2 ka sakit ni? Nak ka kalau org bagi penyakit?" Seriously, this lady is an epic nincompoop. She aren't plain stupid, she's just plain busybody, trying to look like she cared but in actuality, she's trying to show she's a better person. Kiss my arse la! Puh-leeze, you got so much work that you started checking on other people's business? What do you care anyway? Seriously, this kinda people really gets on my nerves but thankfully, I don't flare up. It's wise not to, and it's not worth it. Ignore them and their comments. Ignorance is bliss, truthfully =) cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment